SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) is a classic SAP platform created to support purchasing processes.
Organizations have the opportunity to purchase all types of products (direct and indirect scenarios) as well as services and service hierarchy with full integration with SAP ERP system modules.
SAP SRM supports the full purchasing cycle, starting from requisitioning by searching for sources of delivery to order, delivery confirmation and invoicing.
Key functionalities of the SAP SRM system:
- Shopping basket / purchase requisition – thanks to the self-service process, every employee of the organization has the possibility to report the purchase needs using the web interface using the latest UI5 technology.
- Electronic catalog support – thanks to catalog support, every employee in the organization may be able to buy from a previously negotiated range.
- Contracts – from the introduction, through negotiation to consumption – the full contract processing process
- Purchase order – as proof of purchase requisition sent to the supplier.
- Searching for sources of supply – advanced cockpit enables the buyer to create orders, auction auctions based on purchase requisitions
- Strategic determination of sources of supply – through the bidding process and auctions, the electronic platform enables negotiating the most advantageous offers.