Carrefour is one of the leaders in the retail industry in the world. It began operating in Poland in 1997.
Currently, over 900 stores in 6 formats operate on the Polish market under the brand name of the chain.
These are: hypermarkets, supermarkets, wholesale and discount stores, local stores, specialist stores and an online store.
Carrefour is also the owner and manager of a chain of shopping centers, concentrated in large and medium-sized cities, and petrol stations.
Characteristics of the solution:
Strategic Sourcing module
Supplier Lifecycle Management module
- Creating a complete procurement project
- RFI / Information Request
- RFP / Request for Proposals
- RFP / Negotiations
- English auction
- Dutch Auction
- Japanese auction
- Supplier registration (internal)
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Qualification
- Contract management with digital signature
Project – Implementation of the SAP Ariba system
1. Project management on the client’s side
2. Support for change management on the client’s side
3. Conducting internal workshops on the capabilities of the tool
4. Support for solution tests and active participation in debugging
5. Conducting dedicated training for buyers