Based on Article. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “RODO” ), we would like to inform you that:
I. ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. The administrator of your personal data collected via the website is ITPossible Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Beskidzka 33/11, 04-287 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under KRS number: 0000522965, NIP: 1132879679, REGON: 147415572 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”, being also a Service Provider).
2. Contact with the personal data administrator is possible via e-mail at: email@example.com.
II. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a), b), f) RODO in order to:
a) presenting the offer of services provided by ITPossible Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
b) the performance of the contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request, the person before the conclusion of the contract,
c) arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator – consisting in the promotion of services and conducting marketing and promotional activities.
III. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Recipients of your Personal Data will be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal regulations and entities cooperating in order to perform agreements by the Administrator.
2. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
IV. PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA:
1. Your personal data will be kept for the period of:
a) necessary for the proper performance of the contract, and after the contract expires within the period necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator
b) until you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
V. CONSIDERING THE RIGHTS:
1. You can request from the Administrator at any time:
a) access to processed personal data and receiving copies thereof,
b) correcting your data,
c) deletion, processing restrictions or objecting to their processing,
d) transfer of personal data,
e) submitting a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
2. Some of the rights may not be granted in the scope of data processing under concluded agreements.
3. Notwithstanding the powers specified in point V. par. 1 and 2, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time under Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) RODO. The Administrator will then cease to process personal data for these purposes, unless he can demonstrate that there are valid legal grounds for the Administrator in relation to these personal data that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual or such personal data will be necessary for the Administrator for possible investigation, investigation or defense of claims.
4. At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (to the extent that the processing takes place on its basis), but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing, which was made on the basis of the above consent before its withdrawal . The above-mentioned withdrawal should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. VOLUNTARY PURCHASE OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide them may prevent the conclusion of the contract or proper performance of the service.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION:
1. Please be advised that the processing of personal data is carried out in a safe manner, in accordance with the concluded agreements and with the law, including the GDPR.
2. We strive to provide all possible means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
1. Please be advised that the Administrator does not make decisions in an automated manner and personal data is not profiled.