The process of increasing our value for our clients is extremely often dependent on the suppliers we work with. The lack of appropriate tools and resources affects the fact that in the organization we focus our attention only on the largest strategic suppliers. SAP Ariba is a standalone purchasing platform that allows you to free many organizational resources by optimizing the purchase processes, minimizing the time spent on buying and eliminating unused opportunities, which in turn translates into building long-lasting and valuable relationships with suppliers.
In addition, SAP Ariba is the largest business network in the world whose set of applications creates a modern shopping platform available in cloud architecture.
- SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing / Operations Supply – The shopping process begins with Requests , which goes into Order and ends with an introduction invoice .
- SAP Ariba Contracts / Contract Management – comprehensive service Purchase Agreements.
- SAP Ariba Catalog / Catalog purchases – use of electronic catalogs for cyclical purchases.
- SAP Ariba Spend Analysis – expense analysis.
- SAP Ariba Sourcing / Strategic identification of supply sources – full supplier selection cycle from the Application for initiating proceedings through Purchase Project and Tenders and Auctions to choose the most-advantageous Offer.
- SAP Ariba Supplier and Lifecycle Performance / Supplier Management – suppliers database in one place
- SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration / Supply Chain Management – cooperation support for Merchant – Supplier in the scope of handling delivery processes.